The olfootfeminin.com website team takes your privacy seriously and understands the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of your personal data and other information stored about you.
The olfootfeminin.com website was brought into compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force on May 25, 2018.
Processing of your personal data
The olfootfemininin.com website may collect some of your personal data when you visit our website, in order to deliver our services and give you the best possible web experience.
The data being processed on the olfootfemininin.com website is:
– IP address
When you visit the olfootfeminin.com website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, using the following technologies:
– Log Files
olfootfeminin.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files, located on the server of our OVH host, log visitors when they visit our website. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, date and time stamp, and referring/exit pages. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering and securing the website, tracking users’ movement on our website, and gathering demographic information.
In terms of security, this logging system also allows us “to be able to identify fraudulent access or abusive use of personal data, or to determine the origin of an incident”, in compliance with the National Commission on Informatics and Liberty (CNIL) (see Security of personal data – Cnil (pdf).
When you visit the olfootfemininin.com website, a cookie, small piece of data, is stored in your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile or any other device optimized for the Internet).
A cookie does not enable us to identify the users who visit our website. Cookies are designed to be a reliable mechanism to remember stateful information or to record your browsing activity to provide services adapted to your terminal. The cookies that are issued by the olfootfeminin.com website are set up to have a lifespan of a maximum of 6 months.
Cookies are managed by your internet browser. You can set your browser to prevent cookies from being stored.
List of cookies placed by the olfootfeminin.com website:
– 300gp et 300gpBAK: are two necessary technical cookies. Their use is specific to our host OVH in Roubaix (France) and allows, among other things, to ensure the appropriate distribution of the load on the servers.
– PHPSESSID: is a functional cookie for PHP sessions. Session information is temporary and will no longer be valid when you have left the website.
– pll_language: is a necessary functional cookie. It used to record your preferred language for the website, set according to your browser’s default language: – https://olfootfeminin.com/en/ (English version), – https://olfootfeminin.com/fr/ (French version).
Cookies sent by the olfootfeminin.com website are used to:
– optimize the layout of the website according to display preferences (display resolution, operating system, etc.) depending on the terminal you use,
– store information about your language preference (English or French), to optimize your online experience on our website, by customizing our web page content,
– measure the use of the pages visited on our site, in order to know mainly your favourite subjects, and to improve the content of our website,
– implement security measures.
olfootfeminin.com undertakes not to use your personal data for purposes other than those provided.
You may have to leave our website by clicking on some links on the olfootfeminin.com website. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices of these other websites and recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully.
Social medias and social networks
Sharing buttons, embedded posts and videos, linked to “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “Instagram”, “YouTube”, “Dailymotion” are integrated into some pages of our website.
We suggest you consult the privacy policies of those social medias and social networks, to be aware of the purposes of use and information they may collect:
– Facebook: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/policies/cookies/,
– Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/fr/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies,
– Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370,
– Youtube: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr,
– Dailymotion: https://www.dailymotion.com/legal/cookiemanagement.
Those privacy policies should allow you to indicate your wishes to the relevant social media or/and social network in respect of cookies, notably by adjusting the settings on your user account.
Setting your Browser Options
You are free to manage your browser settings concerning cookies. Cookies can be deleted, kept, allowed or blocked through your browser options (systematically or on a case-by-case basis).
Blocking cookies may reduce the functionality of our website or prevent access to some of our services.
Click on the relevant link below to access detailed information regarding cookie settings:
– Chrome: Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies.
– Firefox: Tools > Options > Private Life > Cookies.
– Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > General > History.
– Safari: Edition > Preferences > Security > Cookies.
– Opera: Settings > Private Life & Security > Cookies.
– Iphone: Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.
– Android: Chrome > More > History Clear browsing data > Clear data.